Quality Management’s main priority is to fulfil our client’s needs and build strong relationships to add value to their operations. We focus on delivering value to all of our clients by implementing our Petrosea Quality Management System (PQMS). Fundamental business processes reside within this integrated PQMS system to meet the requirements of operations, quality and Health, Safety & Environment. We are committed to achieving the requirements set out in ISO 9001:2015 and continuously improve our services, systems and processes. This will be accomplished through:
- Establishing and implementing the PQMS framework and associated documentation aimed at satisfying the ISO 9001:2015 as well as client requirements.
- Applying the Company’s quality management system consistently across all operations and participating in the audit process to ensure that improvement processes are implemented within satisfactory timeframes.
- Pursuing and implementing any possible improvements in own areas.
- Promoting the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking when reviewing the effectiveness of the quality management system and assessing opportunities for its continuous improvement.
- Ongoing improvement process based on use of factual analysis data in order to make informed and effective decisions as well as develop employee skills and competencies to improve the Company’s performance. Petrosea holds Quality Management System certification of ISO 9001:2015 by Lloyd’s Register.
Petrosea holds Quality Management System certification of ISO 9001 : 2015 by Llyod’s register.